THIS EVENT IS NOW FULL
Many of our referring dentists are keen to keep pushing their implant experience to ever more challenging cases. Once they’ve mastered intermediate implant restorations, this 3-hour course allows them to progress to the next level – restoring implant overdentures and full-arch implant bridges.
- How to make lower implant overdentures on locator attachments
- The Syncone concept
- How to make removable Syncone bridges
- The Smart-Fix concept
- How to make fixed implant bridges
- implant level or abutment level impressions
- How to get the occlusion perfect
- Fitting full-arch bridges – their traps and pitfalls and how to avoid them
- What to tell your patients about their longevity
- How the patient should clean full-arch bridgework
- What to do in case of problems when restoring the implants
Unless otherwise specified, our training courses are for local (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey) and referring dentists. We reserve the right to decline attendance requests that fall outside these criteria. If in doubt, please ask!