THIS COURSE IS NOW FULLY BOOKED.
As dentists, we are nothing without the team that supports us – especially our dental nurses. They can make restoring those first few implants a much easier job if they themselves have been taught what to do. This fantastic 2-hour course shows dental nurses how to assist in restoring dental implants.
- The set-up of the instrumentation
- What needs to be sterile and what needs to be clinically clean
- When you need drapes and where to get them from
- What is needed for an implant-level impression
- What is needed for the fitting of an implant crown
- How to clean the restoration before the dentist fits it
- How to sterilise the equipment
- What bits needs oiling and what don’t