A 90-minute introduction to local dentists and their teams about what implants can do for their patients. In this field fast-changing field, techniques and materials are evolving almost daily, and this course will bring them bang up to date.
- The features of a modern dental implant
- What to look for in an implant provider
- Treatments that can be done with implants – from single tooth to full-mouth
- Restorative materials we can use with dental implants
- How to spot a suitable implant patient and what might make them unsuitable
- Long-term monitoring of implants in dental practice and how to spot problems
- Watching an implant placement being carried out
- A tour of The Implant Centre to see where we place your patients’ implants.
Unless otherwise specified, our training courses are for local (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey) and referring dentists. We reserve the right to decline attendance requests that fall outside these criteria. If in doubt, please ask!