Many of our referring dentists would like to start restoring the implants that we place for their patients. This 3-hour course shows them how to restore simple dental implant cases such as single implants and small implant bridges.
- The perfect first implant case for you to start restoring
- What makes some cases harder to restore
- The regulatory requirements when restoring dental implants
- The restorative stages for a single implant crown and small implant bridges
- How to take an implant-level impression – theory, live demonstration and practical
- Special trays or stock trays
- The impression materials should you use in different situations
- How to fit an implant crown – theory, live case demonstration and practical
- The restorative materials you should use with dental implants
- How to choose the right implant laboratory and why
- What to do if you encounter a problem when restoring the implant
- Long-term monitoring of implants in dental practice.
Restoring first implants at The Implant Centre
Many dentists are understandably nervous about restoring their first implant, and the same often goes for their nurses! We are always delighted for dentists to restore their first cases at The Implant Centre, assisted by one of our highly experienced implant nurses.
They bring their patient here to treat them with the reassurance of having everything required handed to them automatically. We charge them nothing for this – we’re simply here to help in any way we can.
Unless otherwise specified, our training courses are for local (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey) and referring dentists. We reserve the right to decline attendance requests that fall outside these criteria. If in doubt, please ask!