Upcoming Events › Implant nursing course
Events Search and Views Navigation
Implant Nursing Courses
As dentists, we are nothing without the team that supports us – especially our dental nurses. They can make restoring those first few implants a much easier job if they themselves have been taught what to do. This fantastic 2-hour course shows dental nurses how to assist in restoring dental implants.
- The set-up of the instrumentation
- What needs to be sterile and what needs to be clinically clean
- When you need drapes and where to get them from
- What is needed for an implant-level impression
- What is needed for the fitting of an implant crown
- How to clean the restoration before the dentist fits it
- How to sterilise the equipment
- What bits needs oiling and what don’t
Unless otherwise specified, our training courses are for local (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey) and referring dentists. We reserve the right to decline attendance requests that fall outside these criteria. If in doubt, please ask!