Implant Nursing Courses
As dentists, we are nothing without the team that supports us – especially our dental nurses. They can make restoring those first few implants a much easier job if they themselves have been taught what to do. This fantastic 2-hour course shows dental nurses how to assist in restoring dental implants.
- The set-up of the instrumentation
- What needs to be sterile and what needs to be clinically clean
- When you need drapes and where to get them from
- What is needed for an implant-level impression
- What is needed for the fitting of an implant crown
- How to clean the restoration before the dentist fits it
- How to sterilise the equipment
- What bits needs oiling and what don’t
Unless otherwise specified, our training courses are for local (i.e. Kent, Sussex, Surrey) and referring dentists. We reserve the right to decline attendance requests that fall outside these criteria. If in doubt, please ask!
Past Events › Implant nursing course
Events List Navigation
We would love to welcome you to The Implant Centre Haywards Heath to enhance your skills and knowledge in assisting with a restorative implant case. There will be demonstrations and a chance for you to share hints and tips with our highly…Find out more »